DocXchange, an EDI platform for digital connections between companies
With our flexible, open and secure EDI platform, DocXchange, we enable electronic document exchanges for companies of any size and of any integration capacity.
Over 3,200 companies use our capabilities to digitalize connections with their suppliers and customers, to send, receive and archive documents adapted to their IT system and visualize reports that enable the monitoring of transactions.
Purchase to Pay Services
Purchase to Pay ServicesDocXchange offers full support for the electronic document interchanges involved in purchasing and sales processes. Orders, expedition advices, reception advices, invoices, as well as declarations can be digitalized, received, converted, controlled and sent by the users of DocXchange. In addition to the classical Purchase to Pay services, DocXchange offers value-added services such as:
- Automated control: syntax and content, fiscal and operational rules
- Automated and semi-automated processes to establish the final purchasing order, to send and receive notices and for invoice validation
- Messages informing the parties on the processing status of any document
- Group or individual profiling for sets of custom business rules and workflows
- Key data updates and shared references services (product catalogues)
- Services of inter-operation with other platforms
- Support for processes such as negotiation of orders or litigation management